designing logo: Feng shui is a very essential factor.. Logo in PHong shui plays an important role, creating the harmony between color, shape, compatibility and incompatibility between the elements, so feng shui logo is very necessary for businesses.
Logo feng shui also brings luck to the homeowner is also a factor of more confidence in his business through aspects: logo, identity color, brand naming ...
And this is also real science, not superstition. So, for more specific information, let's find out with Banoca through the article below.
THE COMBINATION BETWEEN THE DISEASES:
- Thuy & Moc (Thuy nurtures the carpentry to grow up)
- Wood & Fire (Wood makes fire more prosperous)
- Fire & Earth (Fire makes earth pure)
- Kim & Thuy (Kim makes Thuy more plentiful)
- Earth & Kim (makes delicate sharpness)
COLOR IN STYLE LOGO DESIGN
Design The meaning of color in logo design:
Black: formal, special, strong, powerful, delicate, traditional.
* Blue: authority, top-notch, safe, reliable, traditional, stable, loyal.
* Brown, Yellow: classic, interests, mundane, rich, traditional, conservative.
* Gray, Silver: bleak, power, reality, spirituality, belief.
* Green: quiet, healthy, healthy, steady, craving.
Pink: feminine, innocent, gentle, healthy, youthful.
* Violet: delicate, psychological, wealthy, royal, youthful, mysterious.
* Red: aggressive, strong, persistent, full of life, fearful,
* Oranges: is a combination of red and yellow, indicating a good sign to enjoy a peaceful and powerful life.
THE COMPATIBILITY IN THE STYLE LOGO DESIGN
Mutual compatibility between acts:
Five elements are associated with cubes, so when applying cubes in a logo symbol, it is necessary to consider the similarity between the elements. The onion is associated with the circle and the oblong shape; Onions with tall, thin rectangles; watercraft with zigzag and wavy shapes; fire with triangles, cones and cones; territory with squares.
The correlation between the formations and numbers:
* Needle (round, white) and number 9 with aqua (zigzag, black) and number 6.
* Wood (rectangular, green) and number 8 with fire (triangle, red) and number 7.
* Water (zigzag, black) and number 6 with carpentry (rectangle, green) and number 8.
* Fire (triangle, red) and number 7 with earth (square, yellow) and number 5.
Earth (square, yellow) and number 5 with needle (round, white) and number 9.
Through the article logo design according to feng shui, BANOCA hopes to contribute to the success of your business. Help your business apply feng shui to the business in the most convenient way, promoting sustainable growth naturally.
You want logo design according to feng shui? Please contact BANOCA by hotline 091.129.5102 to get the best advice from our experts.